Saturday, July 31, 2010

coffee recipe

This summer holidays I learned to make coffee.This is how I make it

Ingredients
----------------
coffee powder.......................1 full spoon
sugar..................................half spoon
milk..............................1 cup

Procedure
--------------
Put milk in microwave for 1.30 minutes.Add half spoon sugar.Then add coffee powder and mix.Your coffee is ready.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Shreyas,

    Thank you for sharing your recipe for making delicious coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Nice to c a separate blog for kids recipe..
    Seems we share a common liking for making seperate menus for kids - do sneak a peek at my foodie creations for kids wen time permits !!

    - Smita
    http://www.littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    That is tho thweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!

    Sameena@http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a word of caution.. Never add sugar to boiled milk which has been just taken from the microwave. It will bubble up and overflow.

    Anyway keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice. I will keep that in mind for next time. It's nice to get helpful tips from others. Once again, thanks for the advice.

      Delete